Banagher Precast Concrete Limited was set up on Tuesday the 6th of July 2010. Their current address is Co. Offaly, and the company status is Normal. The company's current directors Michael Kelly, Brendan Mahon, Eamon Shorthall, Peter Deegan and Seamus Devery have been the director of 11 other Irish companies between them; 1 of which is now closed. Banagher Precast Concrete Limited has 6 shareholders.
- Latest Credit Movement:
- Date of Last Movement:12/10/2017
- Latest Accounts Filed:04/09/2017
- Report Based On Accounts:31/12/2016
- Next Set of Accounts Due:30/09/2018
- Credit Report & Financials
- Company Printout Report
- Directors & Owners Report
- Bad Debt Judgments Report
- Mortgages Report
- Company Name:Banagher Precast Concrete Limited
- Time in Business:8 Years
- Company Number:486363
- Size:Medium Company
- Current Status:NORMAL
- Phone:+353 (0)57 915 1417
- Principal Activity:[51.13] Agents Involved in the Sale of Timber and Building Materials
- May Trade As:Banagher Precast Concrete Ltd
- Disclaimer: Other Details
- Please note the 'other details' displayed above are collected from a variety of public sources and are appended to this report for your convenience. As they are non-CRO data, we can not vouch for their accuracy or timeliness. To update contact details on this company simply email us
- Registered Address:Queen Street,
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Purchase either the Standard Company Report or a Credit Report to view details on the directors of this company.
Discover poor payment histories of any company by searching our Judgment Database, for court actions brought against a company for non-payment of a debt. Plus get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months. Judgments are available as part of the Credit Report.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||15||07/08/2017||04/09/2017|
|SECTION 357 NOTICE||6||07/08/2017||04/09/2017|
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||13||06/07/2017||13/07/2017|
|B73 REQUEST TO CHANGE A COMPANYS NARD||4||06/07/2017||13/07/2017|