Ballyporeen Fine Bone China Limited was set up on Thursday the 6th of February 1986. Their current address is Co. Tipperary, and the company status is Normal. The company's current directors William Hale and Josephine Martina McCarthy have been the director of 2 other Irish companies between them; 1 of which is now closed. Ballyporeen Fine Bone China Limited has 3 shareholders.
- Latest Credit Movement:
- Date of Last Movement:28/06/2018
- Latest Accounts Filed:11/06/2018
- Report Based On Accounts:30/04/2018
- Next Set of Accounts Due:14/09/2019
- Credit Report & Financials
- Company Printout Report
- Directors & Owners Report
- Bad Debt Judgments Report
- Mortgages Report
- Company Name:Ballyporeen Fine Bone China Limited
- Time in Business:32 Years
- Company Number:112171
- Size:Micro Company
- Current Status:NORMAL
- Phone:+353 (0)26 733 7
- Principal Activity:[26.21] Manufacture of Ceramic Household and Ornamental Articles
- May Trade As:Ballyporeen Fine Bone China Ltd
- Disclaimer: Other Details
- Please note the 'other details' displayed above are collected from a variety of public sources and are appended to this report for your convenience. As they are non-CRO data, we can not vouch for their accuracy or timeliness. To update contact details on this company simply email us
- Registered Address:Church Street,
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Purchase either the Standard Company Report or a Credit Report to view details on the directors of this company.
Discover poor payment histories of any company by searching our Judgment Database, for court actions brought against a company for non-payment of a debt. Plus get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months. Judgments are available as part of the Credit Report.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||12||11/06/2018||11/06/2018|
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||10||22/05/2017||22/05/2017|
“We purchased a salt and pepper shaker set and a cooking-spoon cradle from a vender in Ireland. We were on a 16 day tour of Ireland, Scotland , and the UK.. I collect items depicting cows. This authentic charming Irish ceramic captures the very magic and uniqueness of great Ireland . Please keep up the great manufacturing. An online catalogue listing your products for sale would increase your sales by a huge margin. These products are an integral part of old fine Ireland. Thank you.,,