Baileys Auto Point Limited was set up on Friday the 15th of April 2005. Their current partial address is Dublin 24, and the company status is Normal. The company's current directors have been the director of 2 other Irish companies between them. Baileys Auto Point Limited has 2 shareholders. This Irish company shares its Eircode with at least 1 other company.
- Latest Credit Movement:
- Date of Last Movement:08/10/2018
- Latest Accounts Filed:18/09/2018
- Report Based On Accounts:31/12/2017
- Next Set of Accounts Due:30/09/2019
- Credit Report & Financials
- Company Printout Report
- Directors & Owners Report
- Bad Debt Judgments Report
- Mortgages Report
- Company Name:Baileys Auto Point Limited
- Time in Business:14 Years
- Company Number:400729
- Size:Micro Company
- Current Status:NORMAL
- Phone:+353 (0)1 452 4216
- Principal Activity:[50.10] Sale of Motor Vehicles
- May Trade As:Baileys Auto Point Ltd
- Disclaimer: Other Details
- Please note the 'other details' displayed above are collected from a variety of public sources and are appended to this report for your convenience. As they are non-CRO data, we can not vouch for their accuracy or timeliness. To update contact details on this company simply email us
- Registered Address:Bailey Motors,
Cookstown Industrial Estate, Dublin 24
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Purchase either the Standard Company Report or a Credit Report to view details on the directors of this company.
Discover poor payment histories of any company by searching our Judgment Database, for court actions brought against a company for non-payment of a debt. Plus get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months. Judgments are available as part of the Credit Report.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||9||18/09/2018||18/09/2018|
|B2 CHANGE IN SITUATION OF REG OFFICE.||4||14/12/2017||05/01/2018|
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||9||29/09/2017||28/09/2017|
|CERTIFICATE - NEW COMPANY WITH CAPITAL DUTY||1||15/04/2005||15/04/2005|