Windsor Motors Unlimited Company was set up on Thursday the 30th of May 1968. Their current partial address is Dublin, and the company status is Normal. The company's current directors have been the director of 36 other Irish companies between them; 14 of which are now closed. Windsor Motors Unlimited Company has 3 shareholders.
Car Dealer Dublin, Galway, Meath, Wicklow Windsor Motor GroupVisit Windsor Motor Group located in Dublin, Galway, Meath and Wicklow, established car dealership and servicing specialist in Ireland. Get in touch today to arrange a test drive.
- Unlimited Companies are not required to file financial accounts. Therefore this report is based on Judgment searches for the Company, and extensive background checks of each of its directors based on name, date of birth (if available) and town/county.
- Credit Report
- Company Printout Report
- Full Directors Background Check
- Bad Debt Judgments Report
- Mortgages Report
- Company Name:Windsor Motors Unlimited Company
- Time in Business:52 Years
- Company Number:26650
- Size:Large Company
- Current Status:NORMAL
- Phone:+353 1 8708700
- Principal Activity: ? [50.10] Sale of Motor Vehicles
- May Trade As:
- Disclaimer: Other Details
- Please note the 'other details' displayed above are collected from a variety of public sources and are appended to this report for your convenience. As they are non-CRO data, we can not vouch for their accuracy or timeliness. To update contact details on this company simply email us
- Registered Address:Windsor Motors,
Dublin 24, Dublin
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Purchase either the Standard Company Report or a Credit Report to view details on the directors of this company.
Discover poor payment histories of any company by searching our Judgment Database, for court actions brought against a company for non-payment of a debt. Plus get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|C1 MORTGAGE/CHARGE CREATED BY IRISH COMPANY||7||30/09/2020||06/10/2020|
|Certificate - Form C1 - Charge Created by a Company Incorporated in the State||1||30/09/2020||06/10/2020|
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||12||30/09/2019||25/05/2020|
|SECTION 357 NOTICE||-||30/09/2019||25/05/2020||Coming|
|ACCOUNTS CERTIFICATION PAGE||-||30/09/2019||25/05/2020||Coming|
|ACCOUNTS CERTIFICATION PAGE||2||30/09/2018||23/10/2018|