Windsor Motors Unlimited Company was set up on Thursday the 30th of May 1968. Their current address is Dublin 24, and the company status is Normal. The company's current directors Gerard O'Toole, Robert Nolan, James Stephen Daniel McCarthy and Peter Nicholson have been the director of 37 other Irish companies between them; 9 of which are now closed. Windsor Motors Unlimited Company has 3 shareholders.
- Unlimited Companies are not required to file financial accounts. Therefore this report is based on Judgment searches for the Company, and extensive background checks of each of its directors based on name, date of birth (if available) and town/county.
- Credit Report
- Company Printout Report
- Full Directors Background Check
- Bad Debt Judgments Report
- Mortgages Report
- Company Name:Windsor Motors Unlimited Company
- Time in Business:49 Years
- Company Number:26650
- Size:Large Company
- Current Status:NORMAL
- Principal Activity: ? [50.10] Sale of Motor Vehicles
- May Trade As:
- Disclaimer: Other Details
- Please note the 'other details' displayed above are collected from a variety of public sources and are appended to this report for your convenience. As they are non-CRO data, we can not vouch for their accuracy or timeliness. To update contact details on this company simply email us on firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered Address:Windsor Motors,
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Discover poor payment histories of any company by searching our Judgment Database, for court actions brought against a company for non-payment of a debt. Plus get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|C6 MEMO OF SATISFACTION OF A CHARGE-FULL||-||18/11/2016||10/10/2017||Coming|
|G1P - SPECIAL RESOLUTION||4||28/08/2017||12/09/2017|
|ACCOUNTS CERTIFICATION PAGE||2||30/05/2017||12/07/2017|
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||13||30/05/2017||12/07/2017|