Avolon Aerospace (Ireland) Aoe 130 Limited was set up on Monday the 24th of July 2017. Their current partial address is Dublin 4, and the company status is Normal. The company's current directors have been the director of 265 other Irish companies between them; 1 of which is now closed. Avolon Aerospace (Ireland) Aoe 130 Limited has 1 shareholder.
- Latest Credit Movement:
- Date of Last Movement:24/11/2020
- Latest Accounts Filed:12/10/2020
- Report Based On Accounts:31/12/2019
- Next Set of Accounts Due:24/07/2021
- Credit Report & Financials
- Company Printout Report
- Directors & Owners Report
- Bad Debt Judgments Report
- Mortgages Report
- Company Name:Avolon Aerospace (Ireland) Aoe 130 Limited
- Time in Business:3 Years
- Company Number:608456
- Size:Large Company
- Current Status:NORMAL
- Principal Activity: Renting and Leasing of Air Transport Equipment
- May Trade As:Avolon Aerospace Ireland Aoe 130 Ltd
- Largest Company Shareholder:
- Registered Address:Number One Ballsbridge, Building 1,
Ballsbridge, Dublin 4
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Purchase either the Standard Company Report or a Credit Report to view details on the directors of this company.
Discover poor payment histories of any company by searching our Judgment Database, for court actions brought against a company for non-payment of a debt. Plus get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months. Judgments are available as part of the Credit Report.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||9||24/07/2020||12/10/2020|
|B10 CHANGE IN DIRECTORS/SECRETARY||4||03/07/2020||12/08/2020|
|B10 CHANGE IN DIRECTORS/SECRETARY||6||14/02/2020||10/03/2020|
|CERTIFICATE - A1 NEW COMPANY INCORPORATION||1||24/07/2017||20/07/2017|