Avaya International Sales Limited was set up on Thursday the 26th of April 2001. Their current partial address is Galway, and the company status is Normal. The company's current directors have been the director of 13 other Irish companies between them; 8 of which are now closed. Avaya International Sales Limited has 1 shareholder. This Irish company shares its Eircode with at least 4 other companies.
- Latest Credit Movement:
- Date of Last Movement:15/02/2021
- Latest Accounts Filed:11/02/2021
- Report Based On Accounts:30/09/2020
- Next Set of Accounts Due:29/06/2022
- Credit Report & Financials
- Company Printout Report
- Directors & Owners Report
- Bad Debt Judgments Report
- Mortgages Report
- Company Name:Avaya International Sales Limited
- Time in Business:20 Years
- Company Number:342279
- Size:Large Company
- Current Status:NORMAL
- Phone:+353 1 6567000
- Principal Activity:[64.20] Telecommunications
- May Trade As:Avaya International Sales Ltd
- Disclaimer: Other Details
- Please note the 'other details' displayed above are collected from a variety of public sources and are appended to this report for your convenience. As they are non-CRO data, we can not vouch for their accuracy or timeliness. To update contact details on this company simply email us
- Largest Company Shareholder:
- Registered Address:Unit 25-29,
Mervue Business Park,
Galway, Galway, H91a0h2, Ireland
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Purchase either the Standard Company Report or a Credit Report to view details on the directors of this company.
Discover poor payment histories of any company by searching our Judgment Database, for court actions brought against a company for non-payment of a debt. Plus get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months. Judgments are available as part of the Credit Report.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|Form B1C - Annual Return General||7||01/02/2021||11/02/2021|
|Certificate of Charge Companies||1||23/10/2020||04/11/2020|
|C1 MORTGAGE/CHARGE CREATED BY IRISH COMPANY||6||23/10/2020||04/11/2020|
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||11||29/06/2020||27/07/2020|