Atlantia Clinical Trials Limited was set up on Friday the 21st of October 2011. Their current partial address is Cork, and the company status is Normal. The company's current directors have been the director of 15 other Irish companies between them; 4 of which are now closed. Atlantia Clinical Trials Limited has 9 shareholders.
- Latest Credit Movement:
- Date of Last Movement:12/12/2022
- Latest Accounts Filed:24/11/2022
- Report Based On Accounts:31/12/2021
- Next Set of Accounts Due:30/09/2023
- Credit Report & Financials
- Company Printout Report
- Directors & Owners Report
- Bad Debt Judgments Report
- Mortgages Report
- Company Name:Atlantia Clinical Trials Limited
- Time in Business:12 Years
- Company Number:505169
- Company Size:Small Company
- Current Status:NORMAL
- Principal Activity:[74.30] Technical Testing and Analysis
- May Trade As:Atlantia Clinical Trials Ltd
- Registered Address:Floor 1,
Blackpool Retail Park Blackpool Cork,
Co. Cork, Cork
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Purchase either the Standard Company Report or a Credit Report to view details on the directors of this company.
Discover poor payment histories of any company by searching our Judgment Database, for court actions brought against a company for non-payment of a debt. Plus get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months. Judgments are available as part of the Credit Report.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|G1Q Change Company Name Certificate||1||30/08/2023||19/10/2023|
|Form G1Q: Special Resolution to Change the Company Name||2||30/08/2023||19/10/2023|
|Form G1 Special Resolution - General||2||30/08/2023||19/10/2023|
|Form B1C - Annual Return General||7||30/09/2022||24/11/2022|