Associated Global Logistics Limited was set up on Thursday the 17th of June 2010. Their current partial address is Dublin, and the company status is Normal. The company's current directors have been the director of 1 other Irish company between them; 1 of which is now closed. Associated Global Logistics Limited has 1 shareholder. This Irish company shares its Eircode with at least 359 other companies.
- Latest Credit Movement:
- Date of Last Movement:24/02/2022
- Latest Accounts Filed:23/02/2022
- Report Based On Accounts:31/05/2021
- Next Set of Accounts Due:17/12/2022
- Credit Report & Financials
- Company Printout Report
- Directors & Owners Report
- Bad Debt Judgments Report
- Mortgages Report
- Company Name:Associated Global Logistics Limited
- Time in Business:11 Years
- Company Number:485693
- Size:Small Company
- Current Status:NORMAL
- Phone:+353 (0)1 825 4318
- Principal Activity:[60.24] Freight Transport By Road
- May Trade As:Associated Global Logistics Ltd
- Disclaimer: Other Details
- Please note the 'other details' displayed above are collected from a variety of public sources and are appended to this report for your convenience. As they are non-CRO data, we can not vouch for their accuracy or timeliness. To update contact details on this company simply email us
- Registered Address:Coliemore House,
Dalkey Co. Dublin,
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Purchase either the Standard Company Report or a Credit Report to view details on the directors of this company.
Discover poor payment histories of any company by searching our Judgment Database, for court actions brought against a company for non-payment of a debt. Plus get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months. Judgments are available as part of the Credit Report.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|Form B1X - Voluntary Revision of Defective Financial Statements||3||17/12/2021||23/02/2022|
|Form B1C - Annual Return General||4||17/12/2021||11/02/2022|
|Form B1C - Annual Return General||19||17/12/2020||04/01/2021|