Ashbourne Meat Processors Unlimited Company was set up on Tuesday the 6th of November 1984. Their current partial address is Co Kildare, and the company status is Normal. The company's current directors have been the director of 84 other Irish companies between them; 80 of which are now closed. According to our records, Ashbourne Meat Processors Unlimited Company has had a judgment registered against it, which is now satisfied. Ashbourne Meat Processors Unlimited Company has 2 shareholders.
- Unlimited Companies are not required to file financial accounts. Therefore this report is based on Judgment searches for the Company, and extensive background checks of each of its directors based on name, date of birth (if available) and town/county.
- Credit Report
- Company Printout Report
- Full Directors Background Check
- Bad Debt Judgments Report
- Mortgages Report
- Company Name:Ashbourne Meat Processors Unlimited Company
- Time in Business:33 Years
- Company Number:104068
- Current Status:NORMAL
- Phone:+353 (0)45 875 400
- May Trade As:
- Disclaimer: Other Details
- Please note the 'other details' displayed above are collected from a variety of public sources and are appended to this report for your convenience. As they are non-CRO data, we can not vouch for their accuracy or timeliness. To update contact details on this company simply email us
- Registered Address:Naas Industrial Estate,
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Purchase either the Standard Company Report or a Credit Report to view details on the directors of this company.
A judgment has been registered against Ashbourne Meat Processors Unlimited Company, which is now satisfied.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|ACCOUNTS CERTIFICATION PAGE||2||27/09/2017||23/10/2017|
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||14||27/09/2017||23/10/2017|
|OTHER DIRECTORSHIP LIST||2||27/09/2017||23/10/2017|
|N3 CHANGE OF COMPANY NAME(NEW ACT REQUIREMENT)||6||27/10/2016||10/11/2016|
|CERTIFICATE - N3 CHANGE OF COMPANY NAME(NEW ACT REQUIREMENT)||1||27/10/2016||10/11/2016|