Argos Fire & Safety Limited was set up on Thursday the 28th of May 1992. Their current address is Argos Fire & Safety Ltd.,Unit 16,Kinsale Road Commercial Centre,Kinsale Road, Cork, and the company status is Normal. The company's current directors William Corcoran, Sheena Doyle and Karen Corcoran have been the director of 4 other Irish companies between them; 2 of which are now closed. Argos Fire & Safety Limited has 2 shareholders.
- Latest Credit Movement:
- Date of Last Movement:21/11/2017
- Latest Accounts Filed:31/10/2017
- Report Based On Accounts:31/12/2016
- Next Set of Accounts Due:30/09/2018
- Credit Report & Financials
- Company Printout Report
- Directors & Owners Report
- Bad Debt Judgments Report
- Mortgages Report
- Company Name:Argos Fire & Safety Limited
- Time in Business:25 Years
- Company Number:189609
- Size:Small Company
- Current Status:NORMAL
- Phone:+353 (0)21 431 9088
- Principal Activity:[36.63] Other Manufacturing N.E.C.
- May Trade As:Argos Fire and Safety Ltd
- Disclaimer: Other Details
- Please note the 'other details' displayed above are collected from a variety of public sources and are appended to this report for your convenience. As they are non-CRO data, we can not vouch for their accuracy or timeliness. To update contact details on this company simply email us on firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered Address:Argos Fire & Safety Ltd.,
Kinsale Road Commercial Centre,
Kinsale Road, Cork
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Discover poor payment histories of any company by searching our Judgment Database, for court actions brought against a company for non-payment of a debt. Plus get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months. Judgments are available as part of the Credit Report.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|NEW! ACCOUNT DETAILS||10||31/12/2016||31/10/2017|
|NEW! B1 ANNUAL RETURN||9||30/09/2017||31/10/2017|
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||10||30/09/2016||28/10/2016|
|B2 CHANGE IN SITUATION OF REG OFFICE.||4||23/05/2016||30/05/2016|