Archer Heritage Planning Limited
Archer Heritage Planning Limited was set up on Monday the 27th of April 2009. Their current partial address is Dublin, and the company status is Normal. The company's current directors have been the director of 1 other Irish company between them. Archer Heritage Planning Limited has 2 shareholders. This Irish company shares its Eircode with at least 10 other companies.
- Latest Credit Movement:
- Date of Last Movement:05/07/2022
- Latest Accounts Filed:04/07/2022
- Report Based On Accounts:31/12/2021
- Next Set of Accounts Due:27/10/2023
- Credit Report & Financials
- Company Printout Report
- Directors & Owners Report
- Bad Debt Judgments Report
- Mortgages Report
- Company Name:Archer Heritage Planning Limited
- Time in Business:13 Years
- Company Number:470193
- Company Size:Micro Company
- Current Status:NORMAL
- Phone:+353 (0)1 802 0403
- Principal Activity:[74.84] Other Business Activities N.E.C.
- May Trade As:Archer Heritage Planning Ltd
- Disclaimer: Other Details
- Please note the 'other details' displayed above are collected from a variety of public sources and are appended to this report for your convenience. As they are non-CRO data, we can not vouch for their accuracy or timeliness. To update contact details on this company simply email us
- Registered Address:Unit 8 Beat Centre,
Stephenstown Industrial Park,
Balbriggan Co Dublin,
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Purchase either the Standard Company Report or a Credit Report to view details on the directors of this company.
Discover poor payment histories of any company by searching our Judgment Database, for court actions brought against a company for non-payment of a debt. Plus get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months. Judgments are available as part of the Credit Report.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|NEW! Form B2: Change of Company Registered Office Address||2||20/03/2023||23/03/2023|
|Form B1C - Annual Return General||4||04/07/2022||04/07/2022|
|Form B1C - Annual Return General||4||26/04/2021||28/04/2021|
John J. - 15/04/2015 - Bought From Companyfrom Dublin 4
“Professional, efficient and never let us down.,,