Allegro Acoustics Limited was set up on Wednesday the 26th of August 2009. Their current partial address is Dublin, and the company status is Normal. The company's current directors have been the director of 1 other Irish company between them. Allegro Acoustics Limited has 1 shareholder.
- Latest Credit Movement:
- Date of Last Movement:17/07/2020
- Latest Accounts Filed:15/06/2020
- Report Based On Accounts:31/08/2019
- Next Set of Accounts Due:31/05/2021
- Credit Report & Financials
- Company Printout Report
- Directors & Owners Report
- Bad Debt Judgments Report
- Mortgages Report
- Company Name:Allegro Acoustics Limited
- Time in Business:11 Years
- Company Number:474502
- Size:Micro Company
- Current Status:NORMAL
- Phone:+353 (0)1 414 0485
- Principal Activity:[74.20] Architectural and Engineering Activities and Related Technical Consultancy
- May Trade As:
- Disclaimer: Other Details
- Please note the 'other details' displayed above are collected from a variety of public sources and are appended to this report for your convenience. As they are non-CRO data, we can not vouch for their accuracy or timeliness. To update contact details on this company simply email us
- Registered Address:C1 South City Business Park,
Dublin 24 Ireland,
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Purchase either the Standard Company Report or a Credit Report to view details on the directors of this company.
Discover poor payment histories of any company by searching our Judgment Database, for court actions brought against a company for non-payment of a debt. Plus get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months. Judgments are available as part of the Credit Report.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||8||31/05/2020||15/06/2020|
|B73 REQUEST TO CHANGE A COMPANYS NARD||4||26/02/2020||23/03/2020|
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||7||26/02/2020||23/03/2020|
|B10 CHANGE IN DIRECTORS/SECRETARY||5||15/05/2015||22/01/2019|
|Certificate - N1 CONVERSION TO LTD||1||03/10/2016||25/11/2016|