Albany House Investments Limited was set up on Monday the 8th of December 2014. Their current address is Dublin 2, and the company status is Dissolved with the company closing on Wednesday the 20th of September 2017. The company's current directors Tom Berrigan and Paul O'Shea have been the director of 41 other Irish companies between them; 10 of which are now closed. This Irish company shares its Eircode with at least 79 other companies.
- Company Name:Albany House Investments Limited
- Time in Business:2 Years
- Company Number:553900
- Current Status:DISSOLVED(20/09/2017)
- Principal Activity: ? [65.XX] Financial Intermediation, Except Insurance and Pension Funding
- May Trade As:Albany House Investments Ltd
- Registered Address:Davy House, 49 Dawson Street,
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Discover poor payment histories of any company by searching our Judgment Database, for court actions brought against a company for non-payment of a debt. Plus get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|H15 - REQUEST FOR VOLUNTARY STRIKE-OFF||6||18/05/2017||06/06/2017|
|SR TO APPLY FOR VOLUNTARY STRIKE OFF||5||18/05/2017||18/05/2017|
|ACCOUNTS CERTIFICATION PAGE||2||09/08/2016||09/08/2016|
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||17||09/08/2016||09/08/2016|