Akchins Limited was set up on Thursday the 13th of February 2003. Their current partial address is Dublin, and the company status is Normal. The company's current director has been the director of 39 other Irish companies; 7 of which are now closed. According to our records, Akchins Limited has had a judgment registered against it. Akchins Limited has 5 shareholders.
- Latest Credit Movement:
- Date of Last Movement:15/12/2021
- Latest Accounts Filed:11/06/2021
- Report Based On Accounts:31/12/2019
- Next Set of Accounts Due:31/12/2021
- Credit Report & Financials
- Company Printout Report
- Directors & Owners Report
- Bad Debt Judgments Report
- Mortgages Report
- Company Name:Akchins Limited
- Time in Business:18 Years
- Company Number:367387
- Size:Small Company
- Current Status:NORMAL
- Principal Activity:[85.11] Hospital Activities
- May Trade As:Akchins Ltd
- Disclaimer: Other Details
- Please note the 'other details' displayed above are collected from a variety of public sources and are appended to this report for your convenience. As they are non-CRO data, we can not vouch for their accuracy or timeliness. To update contact details on this company simply email us
- Largest Company Shareholder:
- Registered Address:3 Leopardstown Office Park,
Burton Hall Avenue,
Sandyford Dublin 18,
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Purchase either the Standard Company Report or a Credit Report to view details on the directors of this company.
A judgment has been registered against Akchins Limited. More information about Akchins Limited and their Judgments is available in our comprehensive Credit Report. Purchase today and get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|G1Q Change Company Name Certificate||1||29/11/2021||26/11/2021|
|Form G1Q: Special Resolution to Change the Company Name||2||29/11/2021||26/11/2021|
|Form G1 Special Resolution - General||2||29/11/2021||26/11/2021|
|Form B1B73 - Annual Return and Change of ARD||4||17/09/2021||20/09/2021|