Agro Merchants Castleblayney Limited was set up on Friday the 24th of June 1994. Their current address is Drumillard,Castleblaney,Co. Monaghan., and the company status is Normal. The company's current directors Adriaan Kaaks, Jose Carlos Rodriguez and Michael David Bender have been the director of 8 other Irish companies between them; 3 of which are now closed. Agro Merchants Castleblayney Limited has 1 shareholder.
- Latest Credit Movement:
- Date of Last Movement:09/10/2017
- Latest Accounts Filed:14/09/2017
- Report Based On Accounts:31/12/2016
- Next Set of Accounts Due:30/09/2018
- Credit Report & Financials
- Company Printout Report
- Directors & Owners Report
- Bad Debt Judgments Report
- Mortgages Report
- Company Name:Agro Merchants Castleblayney Limited
- Time in Business:23 Years
- Company Number:218860
- Size:Small Company
- Current Status:NORMAL
- Phone:+353 (0)42 974 9100
- Principal Activity:[74.84] Other Business Activities N.E.C.
- May Trade As:
- Disclaimer: Other Details
- Please note the 'other details' displayed above are collected from a variety of public sources and are appended to this report for your convenience. As they are non-CRO data, we can not vouch for their accuracy or timeliness. To update contact details on this company simply email us
- Registered Address:Drumillard,
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Discover poor payment histories of any company by searching our Judgment Database, for court actions brought against a company for non-payment of a debt. Plus get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months. Judgments are available as part of the Credit Report.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|C1 MORTGAGE/CHARGE CREATED BY IRISH COMPANY||7||06/12/2017||21/12/2017|
|C1 MORTGAGE/CHARGE CREATED BY IRISH COMPANY||5||06/12/2017||21/12/2017|
|C1 MORTGAGE/CHARGE CREATED BY IRISH COMPANY||6||06/12/2017||21/12/2017|
|C1 MORTGAGE/CHARGE CREATED BY IRISH COMPANY||10||06/12/2017||21/12/2017|
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||12||14/09/2017||14/09/2017|