The Nest Box Egg Company Limited
The Nest Box Egg Company Limited was set up on Saturday the 20th of September 1997. Their current partial address is Monaghan, and the company status is Normal. The company has 6 directors who have also been the directors of 88 other Irish companies between them; 52 of which are now closed. The Nest Box Egg Company Limited has 4 shareholders. This Irish company shares its Eircode with at least 2 other companies.
- Latest Credit Movement:
- Date of Last Movement:03/12/2022
- Latest Accounts Filed:22/11/2022
- Report Based On Accounts:31/12/2021
- Next Set of Accounts Due:28/02/2024
- Credit Report & Financials
- Company Printout Report
- Directors & Owners Report
- Bad Debt Judgments Report
- Mortgages Report
- Company Name:The Nest Box Egg Company Limited
- Time in Business:25 Years
- Company Number:272390
- Company Size:Medium Company
- Current Status:NORMAL
- Phone:+353 (0)42 974 0000
- Principal Activity:[01.24] Farming of Poultry
- May Trade As:The Nest Box Egg Company Ltd
- Disclaimer: Other Details
- Please note the 'other details' displayed above are collected from a variety of public sources and are appended to this report for your convenience. As they are non-CRO data, we can not vouch for their accuracy or timeliness. To update contact details on this company simply email us
- Registered Address:Lurganmore,
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Purchase either the Standard Company Report or a Credit Report to view details on the directors of this company.
Discover poor payment histories of any company by searching our Judgment Database, for court actions brought against a company for non-payment of a debt. Plus get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months. Judgments are available as part of the Credit Report.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|Certificate of Charge Companies||1||09/03/2023||10/03/2023|
|C1 MORTGAGE/CHARGE CREATED BY IRISH COMPANY||3||09/03/2023||10/03/2023|
|Form B1C - Annual Return General||5||30/09/2022||22/11/2022|