Accord Window Systems Limited was set up on Tuesday the 30th of May 2006. Their current partial address is Dublin 24, and the company status is Normal. The company's current directors have been the director of 0 other Irish companies between them. Accord Window Systems Limited has 2 shareholders.
- Latest Credit Movement:
- Date of Last Movement:25/09/2020
- Latest Accounts Filed:27/08/2020
- Report Based On Accounts:31/12/2019
- Next Set of Accounts Due:30/09/2021
- Credit Report & Financials
- Company Printout Report
- Directors & Owners Report
- Bad Debt Judgments Report
- Mortgages Report
- Company Name:Accord Window Systems Limited
- Time in Business:14 Years
- Company Number:420848
- Size:Micro Company
- Current Status:NORMAL
- Principal Activity:[45.44] Painting and Glazing
- May Trade As:Accord Window Systems Ltd
- Registered Address:180 St Maelruins Park,
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Purchase either the Standard Company Report or a Credit Report to view details on the directors of this company.
Discover poor payment histories of any company by searching our Judgment Database, for court actions brought against a company for non-payment of a debt. Plus get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months. Judgments are available as part of the Credit Report.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||9||27/08/2020||27/08/2020|
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||9||18/06/2019||18/06/2019|
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||9||01/06/2018||01/06/2018|
|CERTIFICATE - NEW COMPANY WITH CAPITAL DUTY||1||30/05/2006||22/05/2006|
“Mr. Thomas Finn of Accord Window Systems was very professional in his presentation of the different types of windows & doors systems. Turned up on time and took into consideration the neighbours so the works hours would not interfere too much in the quality of living due to the noise that would be generated. Indeed left the home clean both inside and out all through the project. We would have no hesitation in recommending Accord Windows Regards Gregory Whelan & Mrs. Christine Whelan, Tallaght,,