Abm Construction Unlimited Company was set up on Friday the 11th of November 1994. Their current address is Swords Co Dublin, and the company status is Normal. The company's current directors Sean Minihane, Brendan O'Neill and Patrick O'Neill have been the director of 33 other Irish companies between them; 14 of which are now closed. Abm Construction Unlimited Company has 2 shareholders. This Irish company shares its Eircode with at least 3 other companies.
- Unlimited Companies are not required to file financial accounts. Therefore this report is based on Judgment searches for the Company, and extensive background checks of each of its directors based on name, date of birth (if available) and town/county.
- Credit Report
- Company Printout Report
- Full Directors Background Check
- Bad Debt Judgments Report
- Mortgages Report
- Company Name:Abm Construction Unlimited Company
- Time in Business:23 Years
- Company Number:224537
- Size:Large Company
- Current Status:NORMAL
- Phone:+44 (0) 1777 872 233
- Principal Activity:[45.XX] Construction
- May Trade As:
- Disclaimer: Other Details
- Please note the 'other details' displayed above are collected from a variety of public sources and are appended to this report for your convenience. As they are non-CRO data, we can not vouch for their accuracy or timeliness. To update contact details on this company simply email us
- Registered Address:Unit 2b,
Feltrim Business Park,
Swords Co Dublin
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Purchase either the Standard Company Report or a Credit Report to view details on the directors of this company.
Discover poor payment histories of any company by searching our Judgment Database, for court actions brought against a company for non-payment of a debt. Plus get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||14||31/07/2017||28/08/2017|
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||14||31/07/2016||29/08/2016|
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||15||31/07/2015||09/11/2015|