Aalto Bio Reagents Limited was set up on Wednesday the 22nd of February 1978. Their current partial address is Dublin, and the company status is Normal. The company's current directors have been the director of 48 other Irish companies between them; 20 of which are now closed. Aalto Bio Reagents Limited has 1 shareholder.
Founded in 1978 Aalto Bio Reagents is a privately held manufacturer and provider of biological raw materials, molecular controls and emerging technologies to the in-vitro diagnostics industry and research laboratories globally. They serve some of the largest multi-national companies and reference laboratories in our industry with a broad range of purified human proteins monoclonal and polyclonal antibodies molecular controls fungal parasitic bacterial and viral antigens and disease state plasma for in-vitro diagnostic application.
- Company Name:Aalto Bio Reagents Limited
- Time in Business:43 Years
- Company Number:61692
- Size:Small Company
- Current Status:NORMAL
- Phone:+353 (0)49 006 85
- May Trade As:Aalto Bio Reagents Ltd
- Disclaimer: Other Details
- Please note the 'other details' displayed above are collected from a variety of public sources and are appended to this report for your convenience. As they are non-CRO data, we can not vouch for their accuracy or timeliness. To update contact details on this company simply email us
- Largest Company Shareholder:
- Registered Address:Church Lane,
Rathfarnham Dublin 14,
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Purchase either the Standard Company Report or a Credit Report to view details on the directors of this company.
Discover poor payment histories of any company by searching our Judgment Database, for court actions brought against a company for non-payment of a debt. Plus get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|NEW! FINANCIAL STATEMENT||15||19/02/2021||03/03/2021|
|NEW! Form B1C - Annual Return General||7||19/02/2021||03/03/2021|
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||12||10/01/2020||17/01/2020|
|Certificate - Form C1 - Charge Created by a Company Incorporated in the State||1||30/10/2019||18/11/2019|