Dublin Container and Transport Services Limited was set up on Wednesday the 16th of July 1986. Their current address is Dublin 4, and the company status is Normal. The company's current directors Gerard Gaffney, Mark Whitworth and John Gerard Luccan have been the director of 8 other Irish companies between them; 1 of which is now closed. Dublin Container and Transport Services Limited has 1 shareholder.
- Latest Credit Movement:
- Date of Last Movement:06/02/2017
- Latest Accounts Filed:23/01/2017
- Report Based On Accounts:31/03/2016
- Next Set of Accounts Due:31/12/2017
- Credit Report & Financials
- Company Printout Report
- Directors & Owners Report
- Bad Debt Judgments Report
- Mortgages Report
- Company Name:Dublin Container and Transport Services Limited
- Time in Business:30 Years
- Company Number:115511
- Size:Small Company
- Current Status:NORMAL
- Principal Activity:[29.71] Manufacture of Electric Domestic Appliances
- May Trade As:Dublin Container & Transport Services Ltd
- Registered Address:South Bank Quay,
Pidgeon House Road,
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Discover poor payment histories of any company by searching our Judgment Database, for court actions brought against a company for non-payment of a debt. Plus get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months. Judgments are available as part of the Credit Report.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||18||31/12/2016||23/01/2017|