Ballywater Windfarms Limited was set up on Tuesday the 21st of February 1989. Their current address is Dublin 4, and the company status is Normal. The company's current directors Eamonn McGrath, Barry Gavin and Brendan McGrath have been the director of 81 other Irish companies between them; 12 of which are now closed. Ballywater Windfarms Limited has 1 shareholder.
- Latest Credit Movement:
- Date of Last Movement:23/01/2017
- Latest Accounts Filed:21/12/2016
- Report Based On Accounts:31/03/2016
- Next Set of Accounts Due:31/12/2017
- Credit Report & Financials
- Company Printout Report
- Directors & Owners Report
- Bad Debt Judgments Report
- Mortgages Report
- Company Name:Ballywater Windfarms Limited
- Time in Business:28 Years
- Company Number:140596
- Size:Large Company
- Current Status:NORMAL
- Principal Activity:[29.XX] Manufacture of Machinery and Equipment N.E.C.
- May Trade As:Ballywater Windfarms Ltd
- Registered Address:Portview House,
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Discover poor payment histories of any company by searching our Judgment Database, for court actions brought against a company for non-payment of a debt. Plus get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months. Judgments are available as part of the Credit Report.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|C1 MORTGAGE/CHARGE CREATED BY IRISH COMPANY||7||17/01/2017||06/02/2017|
|C6 MEMO OF SATISFACTION OF A CHARGE-FULL||-||30/12/2016||02/02/2017||Coming|
|B83 ALTERATION OF FINANCIAL YEAR END DATE||2||31/03/2016||18/01/2017|
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||26||20/12/2016||21/12/2016|