Marine Terminals Limited was set up on Wednesday the 25th of March 1992. Their current address is Dublin 4, and the company status is Normal. The company's current directors John Whittaker, Gerard Gaffney, Mark Whitworth, Thomas Eardley Allison and John Gerard Luccan have been the director of 15 other Irish companies between them; 6 of which are now closed. Marine Terminals Limited has 2 shareholders.
- Latest Credit Movement:
- Date of Last Movement:10/02/2017
- Latest Accounts Filed:23/01/2017
- Report Based On Accounts:31/03/2016
- Next Set of Accounts Due:31/12/2017
- Credit Report & Financials
- Company Printout Report
- Directors & Owners Report
- Bad Debt Judgments Report
- Mortgages Report
- Company Name:Marine Terminals Limited
- Time in Business:25 Years
- Company Number:186300
- Size:Small Company
- Current Status:NORMAL
- Principal Activity:[61.XX] Water Transport
- May Trade As:Marine Terminals Ltd
- Registered Address:South Bank Quay,
Pigeon House Road,
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Discover poor payment histories of any company by searching our Judgment Database, for court actions brought against a company for non-payment of a debt. Plus get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months. Judgments are available as part of the Credit Report.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||28||31/12/2016||23/01/2017|