Zurich Insurance Company Ltd was set up on Saturday the 1st of September 1928. Their current partial address is Dublin, and the company status is Normal. The company's current director has been the director of 0 other Irish companies. This Irish company shares its Eircode with at least 8 other companies.
- Latest Credit Movement:
- Date of Last Movement:13/04/2023
- Latest Accounts Filed:11/04/2023
- Report Based On Accounts:31/12/2022
- Credit Report & Financials
- Company Printout Report
- Directors & Owners Report
- Bad Debt Judgments Report
- Mortgages Report
- Company Name:Zurich Insurance Company Ltd
- Time in Business:95 Years
- Company Number:900488
- Company Size:Large Company
- Current Status:NORMAL
- Phone:1890 208 408
- Principal Activity: ? [66.XX] Insurance and Pension Funding, Except Compulsory Social Security
- May Trade As:Zurich Insurance Company Limited
- Disclaimer: Other Details
- Please note the 'other details' displayed above are collected from a variety of public sources and are appended to this report for your convenience. As they are non-CRO data, we can not vouch for their accuracy or timeliness. To update contact details on this company simply email us
- Registered Address:Zurich House,
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Purchase either the Standard Company Report or a Credit Report to view details on the directors of this company.
Discover poor payment histories of any company by searching our Judgment Database, for court actions brought against a company for non-payment of a debt. Plus get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months. Judgments are available as part of the Credit Report.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|Form F7: Return of accounting documents of an external company||2||31/12/2022||11/04/2023|
|Form F3: Change of Related Parties or their Particulars||4||23/02/2023||23/02/2023|
|OTHER DIRECTORSHIP LIST||1||25/10/2022||18/10/2022|
|Form F3: Change of Related Parties or their Particulars||3||25/10/2022||18/10/2022|