Zilic Developments Limited was set up on Thursday the 17th of April 2008. Their current partial address is Meath, and the company status is Normal. The company's current director has been the director of 5 other Irish companies; 1 of which is now closed. Zilic Developments Limited has 1 shareholder. This Irish company shares its Eircode with at least 4 other companies.
- Latest Credit Movement:
- Date of Last Movement:07/09/2020
- Latest Accounts Filed:27/08/2020
- Report Based On Accounts:31/12/2019
- Next Set of Accounts Due:30/09/2021
- Credit Report & Financials
- Company Printout Report
- Directors & Owners Report
- Bad Debt Judgments Report
- Mortgages Report
- Company Name:Zilic Developments Limited
- Time in Business:13 Years
- Company Number:456185
- Size:Micro Company
- Current Status:NORMAL
- Phone:+353 (0)1 825 9640
- Principal Activity:[70.11] Development and Selling of Real Estate
- May Trade As:Zilic Developments Ltd
- Disclaimer: Other Details
- Please note the 'other details' displayed above are collected from a variety of public sources and are appended to this report for your convenience. As they are non-CRO data, we can not vouch for their accuracy or timeliness. To update contact details on this company simply email us
- Registered Address:Knockmark House,
Dunshaughlin Co Meath,
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Purchase either the Standard Company Report or a Credit Report to view details on the directors of this company.
Discover poor payment histories of any company by searching our Judgment Database, for court actions brought against a company for non-payment of a debt. Plus get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months. Judgments are available as part of the Credit Report.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||7||27/08/2020||27/08/2020|
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||7||30/09/2019||26/09/2019|
|B83 ALTERATION OF FINANCIAL YEAR END DATE||2||09/09/2019||09/09/2019|
|Certificate - N1 CONVERSION TO LTD||1||08/06/2015||08/06/2015|