Zh Cork Renovations Limited was set up on Tuesday the 22nd of May 2012. Their current partial address is Cork, and the company status is Dissolved with the company closing on Wednesday the 29th of March 2017. The company's current directors have been the director of 0 other Irish companies between them.
- Latest Credit Movement:
- Date of Last Movement:25/03/2017
- Latest Accounts Filed:05/12/2014
- Report Based On Accounts:22/02/2014
- Next Set of Accounts Due:22/11/2015
- Credit Report & Financials
- Company Printout Report
- Directors & Owners Report
- Bad Debt Judgments Report
- Mortgages Report
- Company Name:Zh Cork Renovations Limited
- Time in Business:4 Years
- Company Number:513476
- Size:Micro Company
- Current Status:DISSOLVED(29/03/2017)
- Phone:+353 (0)21 241 4666
- Principal Activity:[45.21] General Construction of Buildings and Civil Engineering Works
- May Trade As:Zh Cork Renovations Ltd
- Disclaimer: Other Details
- Please note the 'other details' displayed above are collected from a variety of public sources and are appended to this report for your convenience. As they are non-CRO data, we can not vouch for their accuracy or timeliness. To update contact details on this company simply email us
- Registered Address:20 Kiltegan Park,
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Purchase either the Standard Company Report or a Credit Report to view details on the directors of this company.
Discover poor payment histories of any company by searching our Judgment Database, for court actions brought against a company for non-payment of a debt. Plus get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months. Judgments are available as part of the Credit Report.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||8||22/11/2014||05/12/2014|
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||5||22/11/2013||20/12/2013|
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||7||22/11/2012||08/11/2013|
|CERTIFICATE - NEW COMPANY WITHOUT CAPITAL DUTY||1||22/05/2012||24/04/2012|
“Hi Steven - could you give me more details on the one star please? Thanks, Gearoid,,
“Unreasonable when things go wrong,,
“if there was a minus scoring here, I would select, people need to be warned about this company,,