Young Women's Christian Association Trust Corporation For Ireland Limited was set up on Saturday the 10th of August 1895. Their current partial address is Dublin 2, and the company status is Normal. The company's current directors have been the director of 1 other Irish company between them. Young Women's Christian Association Trust Corporation For Ireland Limited has 5 shareholders.
- Latest Credit Movement:
- Date of Last Movement:11/12/2019
- Latest Accounts Filed:30/09/2019
- Report Based On Accounts:31/12/2018
- Next Set of Accounts Due:30/09/2020
- Credit Report & Financials
- Company Printout Report
- Directors & Owners Report
- Bad Debt Judgments Report
- Mortgages Report
- Company Name:Young Women's Christian Association Trust Corporation For Ireland Limited
- Time in Business:124 Years
- Company Number:1862
- Size:Small Company
- Current Status:NORMAL
- Principal Activity: ? [91.33] Activities of Other Membership Organizations N.E.C.
- May Trade As:Young Women's Christian Association Trust Corporation For Ireland Ltd
- Registered Address:64 Lower Baggot Street,
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Purchase either the Standard Company Report or a Credit Report to view details on the directors of this company.
Discover poor payment histories of any company by searching our Judgment Database, for court actions brought against a company for non-payment of a debt. Plus get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months. Judgments are available as part of the Credit Report.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|ACCOUNTS CERTIFICATION PAGE||2||30/09/2019||30/09/2019|
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||10||30/09/2019||30/09/2019|
|B10 CHANGE IN DIRECTORS/SECRETARY||8||05/04/2019||10/09/2019|
|B10 CHANGE IN DIRECTORS/SECRETARY||4||01/04/2019||03/07/2019|
|CERTIFICATE - COPY OF ORIGINAL CERTIFICATE OF INCORPORATION||2||10/08/1985|