Xtra-Vision Vending Limited was set up on Monday the 24th of November 2014. Their current partial address is Dublin, and the current official company status is Normal, however please note the RiskWatch entry below. The company's current directors have been the director of 7 other Irish companies between them; 6 of which are now closed. Xtra-Vision Vending Limited has 2 shareholders. This Irish company shares its Eircode with at least 49 other companies.
- Latest Credit Movement:
- Date of Last Movement:11/06/2021
- Latest Accounts Filed:09/10/2020
- Report Based On Accounts:31/12/2019
- Next Set of Accounts Due:30/09/2021
- Credit Report & Financials
- Company Printout Report
- Directors & Owners Report
- Bad Debt Judgments Report
- Mortgages Report
- Company Name:Xtra-Vision Vending Limited
- Time in Business:6 Years
- Company Number:553071
- Size:Small Company
- Current Status:NORMAL
- Principal Activity:[74.15] Management Activities of Holding Companies
- May Trade As:Xtra-Vision Vending Ltd
- Largest Company Shareholder:
- Registered Address:Rbk Chartered Accountants,
Beech Hill Office Campus Clonskeagh Dublin 4,
Clonskeagh, Dublin, D04a563, Ireland
- RiskWatch: MEETING OF CREDITORS
Scheduled Date 23/06/2021
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Purchase either the Standard Company Report or a Credit Report to view details on the directors of this company.
Discover poor payment histories of any company by searching our Judgment Database, for court actions brought against a company for non-payment of a debt. Plus get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months. Judgments are available as part of the Credit Report.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||12||30/09/2020||09/10/2020|
|ACCOUNTS CERTIFICATION PAGE||2||30/09/2020||09/10/2020|
|B2 CHANGE IN SITUATION OF REG OFFICE.||3||15/05/2019||17/05/2019|
|ACCOUNTS CERTIFICATION PAGE||2||23/04/2019||23/04/2019|
|Certificate - Form C1 - Charge Created by a Company Incorporated in the State||1||07/09/2015||22/09/2015|