Xograph Healthcare (Ireland) Limited was set up on Friday the 7th of December 2007. Their current address is Dublin 2, and the company status is Normal. The company's current directors Pankaj Krish Soni and Michael Nicholas Biro have been the director of 0 other Irish companies between them. Xograph Healthcare (Ireland) Limited has 1 shareholder.
- Latest Credit Movement:
- Date of Last Movement:20/02/2018
- Latest Accounts Filed:04/01/2018
- Report Based On Accounts:30/06/2017
- Next Set of Accounts Due:07/12/2018
- Credit Report & Financials
- Company Printout Report
- Directors & Owners Report
- Bad Debt Judgments Report
- Mortgages Report
- Company Name:Xograph Healthcare (Ireland) Limited
- Time in Business:10 Years
- Company Number:450334
- Size:Micro Company
- Current Status:NORMAL
- Phone:+353 (0)1 649 9023
- Principal Activity:[85.11] Hospital Activities
- May Trade As:Xograph Healthcare Ireland Ltd
- Disclaimer: Other Details
- Please note the 'other details' displayed above are collected from a variety of public sources and are appended to this report for your convenience. As they are non-CRO data, we can not vouch for their accuracy or timeliness. To update contact details on this company simply email us
- Registered Address:Suite 1250,
Fitzwilliam Business Centre,
26 Upper Pembroke Street, Dublin 2
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Purchase either the Standard Company Report or a Credit Report to view details on the directors of this company.
Discover poor payment histories of any company by searching our Judgment Database, for court actions brought against a company for non-payment of a debt. Plus get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months. Judgments are available as part of the Credit Report.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||9||07/12/2017||04/01/2018|
|B2 CHANGE IN SITUATION OF REG OFFICE.||4||17/07/2017||25/07/2017|
|B2 CHANGE IN SITUATION OF REG OFFICE.||4||08/12/2016||06/02/2017|
|B77 AUTHORISE AGENT||4||07/12/2016||06/02/2017|