Willows Ingredients Limited was set up on Thursday the 19th of April 2007. Their current address is Co. Wicklow, and the company status is Normal. The company's current directors David Scrivens, Carmelia Scrivens, Lavina Conway and Philip Conway have been the director of 6 other Irish companies between them; 1 of which is now closed. Willows Ingredients Limited has 2 shareholders. This Irish company shares its Eircode with at least 3 other companies.
- Latest Credit Movement:
- Date of Last Movement:15/06/2018
- Latest Accounts Filed:27/04/2018
- Report Based On Accounts:31/12/2017
- Next Set of Accounts Due:30/09/2019
- Credit Report & Financials
- Company Printout Report
- Directors & Owners Report
- Bad Debt Judgments Report
- Mortgages Report
- Company Name:Willows Ingredients Limited
- Time in Business:11 Years
- Company Number:438299
- Size:Medium Company
- Current Status:NORMAL
- Phone:+353 (0)404 426 30
- Principal Activity:[15.89] Manufacture of Other Food Products N.E.C.
- May Trade As:Willows Ingredients Ltd
- Disclaimer: Other Details
- Please note the 'other details' displayed above are collected from a variety of public sources and are appended to this report for your convenience. As they are non-CRO data, we can not vouch for their accuracy or timeliness. To update contact details on this company simply email us
- Registered Address:Ashford House Business Complex,
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Discover poor payment histories of any company by searching our Judgment Database, for court actions brought against a company for non-payment of a debt. Plus get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months. Judgments are available as part of the Credit Report.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|NEW! ACCOUNT DETAILS||23||31/12/2017||27/04/2018|
|NEW! B1 ANNUAL RETURN||9||27/04/2018||27/04/2018|
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||10||30/09/2017||27/10/2017|