William O'Brien (Plant Hire) Bishopstown Unlimited Company was set up on Wednesday the 28th of March 2007. Their current address is Cork, and the company status is Normal. The company's current directors William O'Brien (Snr) and Patricia Cronin have been the director of 4 other Irish companies between them; 1 of which is now closed. William O'Brien (Plant Hire) Bishopstown Unlimited Company has 9 shareholders.
- Unlimited Companies are not required to file financial accounts. Therefore this report is based on Judgment searches for the Company, and extensive background checks of each of its directors based on name, date of birth (if available) and town/county.
- Credit Report
- Company Printout Report
- Full Directors Background Check
- Bad Debt Judgments Report
- Mortgages Report
- Company Name:William O'Brien (Plant Hire) Bishopstown Unlimited Company
- Time in Business:10 Years
- Company Number:437023
- Size:Micro Company
- Current Status:NORMAL
- Principal Activity:[74.15] Management Activities of Holding Companies
- Registered Address:Bandon Rd Roundabout,
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Discover poor payment histories of any company by searching our Judgment Database, for court actions brought against a company for non-payment of a debt. Plus get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|B10 CHANGE IN DIRECTORS/SECRETARY||8||15/07/2017||29/12/2017|
|NEW! B1 ANNUAL RETURN||12||26/08/2016||21/12/2017|
|NEW! AUDITORS REPORT||3||26/08/2016||21/12/2017|
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||12||26/08/2015||23/09/2015|