William Neville & Sons Construction Unlimited Company was set up on Tuesday the 1st of September 1992. Their current partial address is Wexford, and the company status is Normal. The company's current directors have been the director of 37 other Irish companies between them; 6 of which are now closed. William Neville & Sons Construction Unlimited Company has 2 shareholders.
- Unlimited Companies are not required to file financial accounts. Therefore this report is based on Judgment searches for the Company, and extensive background checks of each of its directors based on name, date of birth (if available) and town/county.
- Credit Report
- Company Printout Report
- Full Directors Background Check
- Bad Debt Judgments Report
- Mortgages Report
- Company Name:William Neville & Sons Construction Unlimited Company
- Time in Business:28 Years
- Company Number:192941
- Size:Large Company
- Current Status:NORMAL
- Phone:+353 (0)53 914 3230
- Principal Activity:[45.XX] Construction
- May Trade As:
- Disclaimer: Other Details
- Please note the 'other details' displayed above are collected from a variety of public sources and are appended to this report for your convenience. As they are non-CRO data, we can not vouch for their accuracy or timeliness. To update contact details on this company simply email us
- Registered Address:Rockfield House,
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Purchase either the Standard Company Report or a Credit Report to view details on the directors of this company.
Discover poor payment histories of any company by searching our Judgment Database, for court actions brought against a company for non-payment of a debt. Plus get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|Auditors Special Report||3||31/01/2021||23/02/2021|
|Form B1 - Annual Return for Non-Designated ULCs||5||31/01/2021||23/02/2021|
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||9||31/01/2020||28/02/2020|
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||9||31/01/2019||28/02/2019|
|Certificate - Form C1 - Charge Created by a Company Incorporated in the State||1||02/10/2015||22/10/2015|
|E11 RECEIVERS NOTICE OF CESSATION.||1||13/03/2015||13/03/2015|
|E8 NOTICE OF APPOINTMENT OF RECEIVER|
Supplementary note supplied by Miley & Miley, solicitors for William Neville & Sons Construction. Please Note:
"The lands over which the receiver has been appointed were sold by way of a Building License supported by a non-recourse Mortgage in December 2004"
|C6 MEMO OF SATISFACTION OF A CHARGE-FULL||-||20/02/1996||19/03/1997||Coming|