Weatherglaze Systems Limited was set up on Wednesday the 28th of June 1989. Their current address is Co. Wexford, and the current official company status is Normal, however please note the RiskWatch entry below. The company's current directors James Dempsey, Shea Dempsey, John Cummins and Conan Doyle have been the director of 8 other Irish companies between them; 5 of which are now closed. According to our records, Weatherglaze Systems Limited has had judgments registered against it, all of which are now satisfied. Weatherglaze Systems Limited has 3 shareholders.
- Latest Credit Movement:
- Date of Last Movement:05/05/2018
- Latest Accounts Filed:28/03/2018
- Report Based On Accounts:31/05/2017
- Next Set of Accounts Due:28/02/2019
- Credit Report & Financials
- Company Printout Report
- Directors & Owners Report
- Bad Debt Judgments Report
- Mortgages Report
- Company Name:Weatherglaze Systems Limited
- Time in Business:28 Years
- Company Number:146925
- Size:Medium Company
- Current Status:NORMAL
- Phone:+353 (0)53 948 3000
- Principal Activity:[36.63] Other Manufacturing N.E.C.
- May Trade As:
- Disclaimer: Other Details
- Please note the 'other details' displayed above are collected from a variety of public sources and are appended to this report for your convenience. As they are non-CRO data, we can not vouch for their accuracy or timeliness. To update contact details on this company simply email us
- Registered Address:Clonattin,
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Judgments have been registered against Weatherglaze Systems Limited, all of which are now satisfied. More information about Weatherglaze Systems Limited and their Judgments is available in our comprehensive Credit Report. Purchase today and get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|NEW! B10 CHANGE IN DIRECTORS/SECRETARY||6||01/06/2018||14/06/2018|
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||8||28/02/2018||28/03/2018|
|ACCOUNTS CERTIFICATION PAGE||2||28/02/2018||28/03/2018|
|C1 MORTGAGE/CHARGE CREATED BY IRISH COMPANY||5||20/12/2017||09/01/2018|
“Found Weatherglaze very easy to deal with and would recommend to anyone.,,