Wavebrook Limited was set up on Monday the 28th of November 2016. Their current partial address is Westmeath, and the company status is Normal. The company's current directors have been the director of 52 other Irish companies between them; 27 of which are now closed. Wavebrook Limited has 9 shareholders.
- Latest Credit Movement:
- Date of Last Movement:26/07/2022
- Latest Accounts Filed:25/07/2022
- Report Based On Accounts:30/09/2021
- Next Set of Accounts Due:28/05/2023
- Credit Report & Financials
- Company Printout Report
- Directors & Owners Report
- Bad Debt Judgments Report
- Mortgages Report
- Company Name:Wavebrook Limited
- Time in Business:6 Years
- Company Number:593635
- Company Size:Small Company
- Current Status:NORMAL
- Principal Activity: Activities of Holding Companies
- May Trade As:Wavebrook Ltd
- Largest Company Shareholder:
- Registered Address:National Science Park,
Mullingar Co Westmeath.,
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Purchase either the Standard Company Report or a Credit Report to view details on the directors of this company.
Discover poor payment histories of any company by searching our Judgment Database, for court actions brought against a company for non-payment of a debt. Plus get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months. Judgments are available as part of the Credit Report.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|C1 MORTGAGE/CHARGE CREATED BY IRISH COMPANY||3||18/11/2022||23/11/2022|
|Certificate of Charge Companies||1||18/11/2022||23/11/2022|
|Form G1 Special Resolution - General||2||12/10/2022||25/10/2022|
|Form G1 Special Resolution - General||4||12/10/2022||18/10/2022|
|Form B1C - Annual Return General||13||28/05/2022||25/07/2022|