Walsh & Sheehan Limited was set up on Tuesday the 20th of December 2005. Their current partial address is Waterford, and the company status is Normal. The company's current directors have been the director of 2 other Irish companies between them. Walsh & Sheehan Limited has 2 shareholders. This Irish company shares its Eircode with at least 2 other companies.
- Latest Credit Movement:
- Date of Last Movement:29/05/2018
- Latest Accounts Filed:26/04/2018
- Report Based On Accounts:30/06/2017
- Next Set of Accounts Due:30/03/2019
- Credit Report & Financials
- Company Printout Report
- Directors & Owners Report
- Bad Debt Judgments Report
- Mortgages Report
- Company Name:Walsh & Sheehan Limited
- Time in Business:12 Years
- Company Number:412794
- Size:Small Company
- Current Status:NORMAL
- Phone:+353 (0)51 357 850
- Principal Activity:[45.33] Plumbing
- May Trade As:Walsh and Sheehan Ltd
- Disclaimer: Other Details
- Please note the 'other details' displayed above are collected from a variety of public sources and are appended to this report for your convenience. As they are non-CRO data, we can not vouch for their accuracy or timeliness. To update contact details on this company simply email us
- Registered Address:Unit 25 Westside Business Park,
Old Kilmeaden Road,
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Purchase either the Standard Company Report or a Credit Report to view details on the directors of this company.
Discover poor payment histories of any company by searching our Judgment Database, for court actions brought against a company for non-payment of a debt. Plus get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months. Judgments are available as part of the Credit Report.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||7||30/03/2018||26/04/2018|
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||9||12/01/2017||12/01/2017|
|G1 SPECIAL RESOLUTION - SR ALTERATION TO CONSTITUTION||5||22/11/2016||22/11/2016|
|CERTIFICATE - NEW COMPANY WITH CAPITAL DUTY||1||20/12/2005||14/12/2005|