Vysera Biomedical Limited was set up on Tuesday the 14th of June 2005. Their current partial address is Galway, and the company status is Dissolved with the company closing on Monday the 3rd of February 2020. The company's current directors have been the director of 16 other Irish companies between them; 8 of which are now closed. Vysera Biomedical Limited has 28 shareholders.
- Latest Credit Movement:
- Date of Last Movement:18/01/2021
- Latest Accounts Filed:26/10/2018
- Report Based On Accounts:31/12/2017
- Next Set of Accounts Due:30/09/2019
- Credit Report & Financials
- Company Printout Report
- Directors & Owners Report
- Bad Debt Judgments Report
- Mortgages Report
- Company Name:Vysera Biomedical Limited
- Time in Business:14 Years
- Company Number:403589
- Size:Micro Company
- Current Status:DISSOLVED
- Principal Activity:[33.10] Manufacture of Medical and Surgical Equipment and Orthopaedic Appliances
- May Trade As:Vysera Biomedical Ltd
- Registered Address:Bmr House,
Parkmore Business Park West,
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Purchase either the Standard Company Report or a Credit Report to view details on the directors of this company.
Discover poor payment histories of any company by searching our Judgment Database, for court actions brought against a company for non-payment of a debt. Plus get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months. Judgments are available as part of the Credit Report.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|E5 LIQUIDATORS FINAL STATEMENT OF ACCOUNT||8||17/04/2019||10/06/2019|
|E6 FINAL WINDING UP MEETING - MEMBERS VOL WINDIN||4||17/04/2019||10/06/2019|
|G1 SPECIAL RESOLUTION - G1F - SP. RES. TO WIND UP & APPOINT A LIQUIDATOR||2||31/01/2019||06/02/2019|
|E2 NOTICE OF APPOINTMENT OF LIQUIDATOR||2||31/01/2019||06/02/2019|
|MEMBERS VOLUNTARY WINDING UP DEC OF SOLV||12||03/01/2019||06/02/2019|
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||8||30/09/2018||26/10/2018|
|Certificate - NEW COMPANY WITH MEMO & ARTS WITH CAPITAL DUTY||1||17/05/2005||17/05/2005|