Vv-Tech Lpg Limited was set up on Wednesday the 21st of September 2011. Their current address is Co. Kildare, and the company status is Normal. The company's current directors Witold Staniczek and Agnieszka Linetty have been the director of 1 other Irish company between them; 1 of which is now closed. Vv-Tech Lpg Limited has 2 shareholders. This Irish company shares its Eircode with at least 13 other companies.
- Latest Credit Movement:
- Date of Last Movement:22/11/2017
- Latest Accounts Filed:18/10/2017
- Report Based On Accounts:31/12/2016
- Next Set of Accounts Due:21/09/2018
- Credit Report & Financials
- Company Printout Report
- Directors & Owners Report
- Bad Debt Judgments Report
- Mortgages Report
- Company Name:Vv-Tech Lpg Limited
- Time in Business:6 Years
- Company Number:503920
- Size:Micro Company
- Current Status:NORMAL
- Phone:+353 (0)45 944 644
- Principal Activity:[50.30] Sale of Motor Vehicle Parts and Accessories
- May Trade As:Vv-Tech Lpg Ltd
- Disclaimer: Other Details
- Please note the 'other details' displayed above are collected from a variety of public sources and are appended to this report for your convenience. As they are non-CRO data, we can not vouch for their accuracy or timeliness. To update contact details on this company simply email us
- Registered Address:Unit Q1 M7 Business Park,
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Purchase either the Standard Company Report or a Credit Report to view details on the directors of this company.
Discover poor payment histories of any company by searching our Judgment Database, for court actions brought against a company for non-payment of a debt. Plus get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months. Judgments are available as part of the Credit Report.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||7||21/09/2017||18/10/2017|
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||9||21/09/2016||19/10/2016|
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||31||21/09/2015||10/10/2015|
“Have had two vehicles converted and full serviced, both are petrol vehicles. One travels from Kildare to Dun Laoghaire everyday & back & the other general commute & motorway driving. By far the best & neatest conversions Ive seen & I did my due diligence before I choose them. www . lpg . i.e. is/was their website. Thanks for your help. A+ service,,