Vision Consulting Limited was set up on Monday the 3rd of September 1984. Their current partial address is Dublin, and the company status is Normal. The company's current directors have been the director of 21 other Irish companies between them; 2 of which are now closed. Vision Consulting Limited has 2 shareholders.
- Latest Credit Movement:
- Date of Last Movement:15/12/2020
- Latest Accounts Filed:18/11/2020
- Report Based On Accounts:31/12/2019
- Next Set of Accounts Due:30/09/2021
- Credit Report & Financials
- Company Printout Report
- Directors & Owners Report
- Bad Debt Judgments Report
- Mortgages Report
- Company Name:Vision Consulting Limited
- Time in Business:36 Years
- Company Number:102986
- Size:Small Company
- Current Status:NORMAL
- Phone:+353 (0)1 240 0200
- May Trade As:Vision Consulting Ltd
- Disclaimer: Other Details
- Please note the 'other details' displayed above are collected from a variety of public sources and are appended to this report for your convenience. As they are non-CRO data, we can not vouch for their accuracy or timeliness. To update contact details on this company simply email us
- Largest Company Shareholder:
- Registered Address:The Priory,
John Street West,
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Purchase either the Standard Company Report or a Credit Report to view details on the directors of this company.
Discover poor payment histories of any company by searching our Judgment Database, for court actions brought against a company for non-payment of a debt. Plus get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months. Judgments are available as part of the Credit Report.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||14||30/09/2020||18/11/2020|
|B2 CHANGE IN SITUATION OF REG OFFICE.||3||01/03/2020||15/10/2020|
|B10 CHANGE IN DIRECTORS/SECRETARY||4||17/04/2019||26/11/2019|
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||14||30/09/2019||29/10/2019|
|Certificate - Form C1 - Charge Created by a Company Incorporated in the State||2||21/12/1999||05/01/2000|