Viatel Ireland Limited was set up on Thursday the 11th of May 2000. Their current address is Dublin 15, and the company status is Normal. The company's current directors Michael Doyle and Colm Piercy have been the director of 38 other Irish companies between them; 6 of which are now closed. Viatel Ireland Limited has 1 shareholder. This Irish company shares its Eircode with at least 10 other companies.
- Latest Credit Movement:
- Date of Last Movement:23/01/2018
- Latest Accounts Filed:09/01/2018
- Report Based On Accounts:31/12/2016
- Next Set of Accounts Due:30/09/2018
- Credit Report & Financials
- Company Printout Report
- Directors & Owners Report
- Bad Debt Judgments Report
- Mortgages Report
- Company Name:Viatel Ireland Limited
- Time in Business:18 Years
- Company Number:327562
- Size:Medium Company
- Current Status:NORMAL
- Phone:+353 (0)1 256 9200
- Principal Activity:[64.20] Telecommunications
- May Trade As:
- Disclaimer: Other Details
- Please note the 'other details' displayed above are collected from a variety of public sources and are appended to this report for your convenience. As they are non-CRO data, we can not vouch for their accuracy or timeliness. To update contact details on this company simply email us
- Registered Address:Unit 1 College Business & Technology Park,
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Purchase either the Standard Company Report or a Credit Report to view details on the directors of this company.
Discover poor payment histories of any company by searching our Judgment Database, for court actions brought against a company for non-payment of a debt. Plus get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months. Judgments are available as part of the Credit Report.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||15||30/09/2017||09/01/2018|
|B1B REPLACEMENT A/R||6||30/09/2015||10/04/2017|
|OTHER DIRECTORSHIP LIST||6||30/09/2016||30/09/2016|
|E24 NOTICE OF APPLICATION FOR APPNTMT OF EXAMINER||1||31/08/2009||02/09/2009|