Vetdrive Technologies Limited was set up on Monday the 30th of January 2017. Their current partial address is Limerick, and the company status is Normal. The company's current directors have been the director of 1 other Irish company between them. Vetdrive Technologies Limited has 2 shareholders.
- Latest Credit Movement:
- Date of Last Movement:28/12/2020
- Latest Accounts Filed:23/10/2020
- Report Based On Accounts:31/01/2020
- Next Set of Accounts Due:30/09/2021
- Credit Report & Financials
- Company Printout Report
- Directors & Owners Report
- Bad Debt Judgments Report
- Mortgages Report
- Company Name:Vetdrive Technologies Limited
- Time in Business:4 Years
- Company Number:597495
- Size:Micro Company
- Current Status:NORMAL
- Phone:+353 (0)61 518 424
- Principal Activity: Computer Programming Activities
- May Trade As:Vetdrive Technologies Ltd
- Disclaimer: Other Details
- Please note the 'other details' displayed above are collected from a variety of public sources and are appended to this report for your convenience. As they are non-CRO data, we can not vouch for their accuracy or timeliness. To update contact details on this company simply email us
- Registered Address:Maiden Hall,
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Purchase either the Standard Company Report or a Credit Report to view details on the directors of this company.
Discover poor payment histories of any company by searching our Judgment Database, for court actions brought against a company for non-payment of a debt. Plus get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months. Judgments are available as part of the Credit Report.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|NEW! Form B5 - Return of Allotments||2||14/06/2021|
|NEW! Form G1 Special Resolution - General||2||10/06/2021||14/06/2021|
|NEW! Resolution Upload||2||10/06/2021||14/06/2021|
|NEW! AMENDED CONSTITUTION||7||10/06/2021||14/06/2021|
|B10 CHANGE IN DIRECTORS/SECRETARY||4||04/05/2021||25/05/2021|
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||9||30/09/2020||23/10/2020|