Vermilion Exploration and Production Ireland Limited was set up on Wednesday the 8th of December 1999. Their current partial address is Dublin, and the company status is Normal. The company's current directors have been the director of 14 other Irish companies between them; 9 of which are now closed. Vermilion Exploration and Production Ireland Limited has 1 shareholder. This Irish company shares its Eircode with at least 97 other companies.
- Company Name:Vermilion Exploration and Production Ireland Limited
- Time in Business:21 Years
- Company Number:316588
- Size:Large Company
- Current Status:NORMAL
- Phone:+353 (0)97 271 00
- Principal Activity:[14.50] Other Mining and Quarrying N.E.C.
- May Trade As:
- Disclaimer: Other Details
- Please note the 'other details' displayed above are collected from a variety of public sources and are appended to this report for your convenience. As they are non-CRO data, we can not vouch for their accuracy or timeliness. To update contact details on this company simply email us
- Largest Company Shareholder:
- Registered Address:Embassy House,
Herbert Park Lane,
Ballsbridge Dublin 4,
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Purchase either the Standard Company Report or a Credit Report to view details on the directors of this company.
Discover poor payment histories of any company by searching our Judgment Database, for court actions brought against a company for non-payment of a debt. Plus get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|B10 CHANGE IN DIRECTORS/SECRETARY||8||22/10/2020||11/11/2020|
|B10 CHANGE IN DIRECTORS/SECRETARY||5||31/08/2020||02/11/2020|
|OTHER DIRECTORSHIP LIST||4||30/09/2020||09/10/2020|
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||8||30/09/2020||09/10/2020|
|G1Q - CONSTITUTION||4||21/12/2018||24/12/2018|