United Drug (Wholesale) Limited was set up on Monday the 4th of March 1974. Their current partial address is Dublin 24, and the company status is Normal. The company's current directors have been the director of 86 other Irish companies between them; 15 of which are now closed. United Drug (Wholesale) Limited has 1 shareholder.
- Latest Credit Movement:
- Date of Last Movement:05/09/2018
- Latest Accounts Filed:23/02/2018
- Report Based On Accounts:31/03/2016
- Next Set of Accounts Due:30/06/2018
- Credit Report & Financials
- Company Printout Report
- Directors & Owners Report
- Bad Debt Judgments Report
- Mortgages Report
- Company Name:United Drug (Wholesale) Limited
- Time in Business:44 Years
- Company Number:46423
- Size:Large Company
- Current Status:NORMAL
- Principal Activity: ? [51.70] Other Wholesale
- May Trade As:
- Disclaimer: Other Details
- Please note the 'other details' displayed above are collected from a variety of public sources and are appended to this report for your convenience. As they are non-CRO data, we can not vouch for their accuracy or timeliness. To update contact details on this company simply email us
- Registered Address:United Drug House,
Magna Business Park,
Citywest Road, Dublin 24
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Purchase either the Standard Company Report or a Credit Report to view details on the directors of this company.
Discover poor payment histories of any company by searching our Judgment Database, for court actions brought against a company for non-payment of a debt. Plus get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months. Judgments are available as part of the Credit Report.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|B10 CHANGE IN DIRECTORS/SECRETARY||6||25/05/2018||12/06/2018|
|B83 ALTERATION OF FINANCIAL YEAR END DATE||4||05/03/2018||05/03/2018|
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||10||31/12/2016||23/02/2018|
|OTHER DIRECTORSHIP LIST||12||31/12/2016||23/02/2018|
|CERTIFICATE - N1 CONVERSION TO LTD||1||29/11/2016||30/11/2016|