Tyson Developments Limited was set up on Tuesday the 21st of March 2006. Their current address is Co. Galway, and the company status is Dissolved with the company closing on Wednesday the 8th of February 2017. The company's current directors Francis Ryan and Gabriel Ryan have been the director of 5 other Irish companies between them; 3 of which are now closed. Tyson Developments Limited has 1 shareholder.
- Latest Credit Movement:
- Date of Last Movement:04/02/2017
- Latest Accounts Filed:08/10/2015
- Report Based On Accounts:31/12/2014
- Next Set of Accounts Due:21/09/2016
- Credit Report & Financials
- Company Printout Report
- Directors & Owners Report
- Bad Debt Judgments Report
- Mortgages Report
- Company Name:Tyson Developments Limited
- Time in Business:10 Years
- Company Number:417360
- Size:Micro Company
- Current Status:DISSOLVED(08/02/2017)
- Principal Activity:[45.21] General Construction of Buildings and Civil Engineering Works
- May Trade As:Tyson Developments Ltd
- Registered Address:C/O Frances Ryan,
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Purchase either the Standard Company Report or a Credit Report to view details on the directors of this company.
Discover poor payment histories of any company by searching our Judgment Database, for court actions brought against a company for non-payment of a debt. Plus get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months. Judgments are available as part of the Credit Report.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|H15 - REQUEST FOR VOLUNTARY STRIKE-OFF||6||17/10/2016||17/10/2016|
|SR TO APPLY FOR VOLUNTARY STRIKE OFF||5||25/08/2016||01/09/2016|
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||8||21/09/2015||08/10/2015|
“Excellent to work with and prompt payment.,,