Tyrerac Ireland Limited was set up on Friday the 23rd of September 2011. Their current address is Fore Co Westmeath, and the company status is Dissolved with the company closing on Wednesday the 20th of January 2016. The company's current directors Philip Keegan and Michelle Flanagan have been the director of 3 other Irish companies between them; 3 of which are now closed. Tyrerac Ireland Limited has 2 shareholders. This Irish company shares its Eircode with at least 6 other companies.
- Latest Credit Movement:
- Date of Last Movement:16/01/2016
- Latest Accounts Filed:18/04/2013
- Report Based On Accounts:23/03/2013
- Next Set of Accounts Due:23/03/2014
- Credit Report & Financials
- Company Printout Report
- Directors & Owners Report
- Bad Debt Judgments Report
- Mortgages Report
- Company Name:Tyrerac Ireland Limited
- Time in Business:4 Years
- Company Number:504024
- Size:Micro Company
- Current Status:DISSOLVED(20/01/2016)
- Principal Activity:[50.30] Sale of Motor Vehicle Parts and Accessories
- May Trade As:Tyrerac Ireland Ltd
- Registered Address:C/O Probooks Limited,
Fore Co Westmeath
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Purchase either the Standard Company Report or a Credit Report to view details on the directors of this company.
Discover poor payment histories of any company by searching our Judgment Database, for court actions brought against a company for non-payment of a debt. Plus get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months. Judgments are available as part of the Credit Report.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||7||23/03/2013||18/04/2013|
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||7||23/03/2012||20/03/2012|
|B10 CHANGE IN DIRECTORS/SECRETARY||4||28/02/2012||08/03/2012|
|A1 APPLICATION TO REGISTER AS A NEW COMPANY,||11||23/09/2011||21/09/2011|
“fantastic company to deal with,,