Typetec Ireland Limited was set up on Friday the 2nd of July 1982. Their current partial address is Dublin, and the company status is Normal. The company's current directors have been the director of 5 other Irish companies between them; 1 of which is now closed. Typetec Ireland Limited has 2 shareholders. This Irish company shares its Eircode with at least 3 other companies.
Typetec Ireland Ltd. - Premium IT Cloud Solutions CompanyTypetec is an established IT company offering a wide variety of IT cloud services and solutions for enterprises from a variety of sectors across Ireland.
- Latest Credit Movement:
- Date of Last Movement:30/01/2023
- Latest Accounts Filed:09/01/2023
- Report Based On Accounts:31/12/2021
- Next Set of Accounts Due:30/09/2023
- Credit Report & Financials
- Company Printout Report
- Directors & Owners Report
- Bad Debt Judgments Report
- Mortgages Report
- Company Name:Typetec Ireland Limited
- Time in Business:41 Years
- Company Number:90284
- Company Size:Medium Company
- Current Status:NORMAL
- Phone:+353 (0)1 5009001
- May Trade As:
- Disclaimer: Other Details
- Please note the 'other details' displayed above are collected from a variety of public sources and are appended to this report for your convenience. As they are non-CRO data, we can not vouch for their accuracy or timeliness. To update contact details on this company simply email us
- Largest Company Shareholder:
- Registered Address:Unit G6,
Calmount Business Park,
Ballymount Road Dublin 12,
Dublin 12, Dublin
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Purchase either the Standard Company Report or a Credit Report to view details on the directors of this company.
Discover poor payment histories of any company by searching our Judgment Database, for court actions brought against a company for non-payment of a debt. Plus get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months. Judgments are available as part of the Credit Report.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|Certificate of Charge Companies||1||13/02/2023||17/02/2023|
|C1 MORTGAGE/CHARGE CREATED BY IRISH COMPANY||3||13/02/2023||17/02/2023|
|C1 MORTGAGE/CHARGE CREATED BY IRISH COMPANY||3||23/01/2023||25/01/2023|
|Certificate of Charge Companies||1||23/01/2023||25/01/2023|
|Form B1C - Annual Return General||5||30/09/2022||09/01/2023|