Turner's Printing Company, Limited was set up on Thursday the 14th of June 1951. Their current partial address is Longford, and the current official company status is Normal, however please note the RiskWatch entry below. The company's current directors have been the director of 5 other Irish companies between them; 2 of which are now closed. Turner's Printing Company, Limited has 2 shareholders.
- Latest Credit Movement:
- Date of Last Movement:16/03/2020
- Latest Accounts Filed:02/01/2020
- Report Based On Accounts:31/03/2019
- Next Set of Accounts Due:08/12/2020
- Credit Report & Financials
- Company Printout Report
- Directors & Owners Report
- Bad Debt Judgments Report
- Mortgages Report
- Company Name:Turner's Printing Company, Limited
- Time in Business:68 Years
- Company Number:13857
- Size:Medium Company
- Current Status:NORMAL
- Phone:+353 (0)43 335 0500
- May Trade As:Turner's Printing Company Ltd
- Disclaimer: Other Details
- Please note the 'other details' displayed above are collected from a variety of public sources and are appended to this report for your convenience. As they are non-CRO data, we can not vouch for their accuracy or timeliness. To update contact details on this company simply email us
- Registered Address:Convent Road,
- RiskWatch: MEETING OF CREDITORS
Took place on 27/03/2020
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Purchase either the Standard Company Report or a Credit Report to view details on the directors of this company.
Discover poor payment histories of any company by searching our Judgment Database, for court actions brought against a company for non-payment of a debt. Plus get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months. Judgments are available as part of the Credit Report.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||9||08/12/2019||02/01/2020|
|B10 CHANGE IN DIRECTORS/SECRETARY||7||20/03/2019||26/03/2019|
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||8||08/12/2018||03/01/2019|
|CERTIFICATE - N1 CONVERSION TO LTD||1||10/11/2016||28/11/2016|