Tui Travel (Ireland) Limited was set up on Tuesday the 2nd of January 1996. Their current address is One Spencer Dock,North Wall Quay,Dublin 1, and the company status is Normal. The company's current directors Joshua Gubbay and Belinda Vazquez have been the director of 2 other Irish companies between them. Tui Travel (Ireland) Limited has 2 shareholders. This Irish company shares its Eircode with at least 142 other companies.
- Latest Credit Movement:
- Date of Last Movement:31/03/2017
- Latest Accounts Filed:16/03/2017
- Report Based On Accounts:30/09/2016
- Next Set of Accounts Due:27/06/2018
- Credit Report & Financials
- Company Printout Report
- Directors & Owners Report
- Bad Debt Judgments Report
- Mortgages Report
- Company Name:Tui Travel (Ireland) Limited
- Time in Business:21 Years
- Company Number:242742
- Size:Small Company
- Current Status:NORMAL
- Principal Activity:[63.30] Activities of Travel Agencies and Tour Operators; Tourist Assistance Activities N.E.C.
- May Trade As:Tui Travel Ireland Ltd
- Disclaimer: Other Details
- Please note the 'other details' displayed above are collected from a variety of public sources and are appended to this report for your convenience. As they are non-CRO data, we can not vouch for their accuracy or timeliness. To update contact details on this company simply email us on email@example.com
- Registered Address:One Spencer Dock,
North Wall Quay,
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Discover poor payment histories of any company by searching our Judgment Database, for court actions brought against a company for non-payment of a debt. Plus get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months. Judgments are available as part of the Credit Report.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|B47 NOTICE(LETTER) OF RESIGNATION OF AUDITOR||2||31/07/2017||14/08/2017|
|B10 CHANGE IN DIRECTORS/SECRETARY||7||31/03/2017||08/05/2017|
|B10 CHANGE IN DIRECTORS/SECRETARY||5||31/03/2017||08/05/2017|
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||8||16/03/2017||16/03/2017|