Tucks O'Brien Limited was set up on Thursday the 27th of January 1966. Their current partial address is Dublin 6w, and the company status is Normal. The company has 8 directors who have also been the directors of 38 other Irish companies between them; 24 of which are now closed. Tucks O'Brien Limited has 1 shareholder. This Irish company shares its Eircode with at least 38 other companies.
- Latest Credit Movement:
- Date of Last Movement:12/10/2021
- Latest Accounts Filed:06/10/2021
- Report Based On Accounts:31/12/2020
- Next Set of Accounts Due:30/09/2022
- Credit Report & Financials
- Company Printout Report
- Directors & Owners Report
- Bad Debt Judgments Report
- Mortgages Report
- Company Name:Tucks O'Brien Limited
- Time in Business:56 Years
- Company Number:23423
- Size:Medium Company
- Current Status:NORMAL
- Phone:+353 (0)1 467 7000
- May Trade As:
- Disclaimer: Other Details
- Please note the 'other details' displayed above are collected from a variety of public sources and are appended to this report for your convenience. As they are non-CRO data, we can not vouch for their accuracy or timeliness. To update contact details on this company simply email us
- Largest Company Shareholder:
- Registered Address:31-32 Greenmount Office Park,
Harold's Cross Bridge,
Harolds Cross,Dublin 6w,Ireland
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Purchase either the Standard Company Report or a Credit Report to view details on the directors of this company.
Discover poor payment histories of any company by searching our Judgment Database, for court actions brought against a company for non-payment of a debt. Plus get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months. Judgments are available as part of the Credit Report.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|B10 CHANGE IN DIRECTORS/SECRETARY||4||01/10/2021||19/10/2021|
|Form B1C - Annual Return General||10||30/09/2021||06/10/2021|
|Financial Statement Certificate||1||30/09/2021||06/10/2021|
|B21 STATUTORY DECLARATION PURSUANT TO S. 60||5||03/12/2003||15/12/2003|