Trinity Hire Limited was set up on Friday the 27th of February 1998. Their current address is Wexford, and the company status is Normal. The company's current directors Eugene Cleary and John Doyle have been the director of 25 other Irish companies between them; 10 of which are now closed. Trinity Hire Limited has 3 shareholders.
- Latest Credit Movement:
- Date of Last Movement:02/06/2017
- Latest Accounts Filed:28/04/2017
- Report Based On Accounts:30/06/2016
- Next Set of Accounts Due:31/03/2018
- Credit Report & Financials
- Company Printout Report
- Directors & Owners Report
- Bad Debt Judgments Report
- Mortgages Report
- Company Name:Trinity Hire Limited
- Time in Business:19 Years
- Company Number:280996
- Size:Small Company
- Current Status:NORMAL
- Phone:+353 (0)53 914 7900
- Principal Activity:[29.XX] Manufacture of Machinery and Equipment N.E.C.
- May Trade As:Trinity Hire Ltd
- Disclaimer: Other Details
- Please note the 'other details' displayed above are collected from a variety of public sources and are appended to this report for your convenience. As they are non-CRO data, we can not vouch for their accuracy or timeliness. To update contact details on this company simply email us on email@example.com
- Registered Address:Trinity Street,
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Discover poor payment histories of any company by searching our Judgment Database, for court actions brought against a company for non-payment of a debt. Plus get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months. Judgments are available as part of the Credit Report.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|B7 NOTICE OF CONSOLIDATION, DIVISION, CONVERSION||-||12/10/2017||24/11/2017||Coming|
|NEW! G1 ORDINARY RESOLUTION||5||12/10/2017||24/11/2017|
|NEW! B7 NOTICE OF CONSOLIDATION, DIVISION, CONVERSION||2||12/10/2017||22/11/2017|
|NEW! G1 SPECIAL RESOLUTION||7||12/10/2017||12/10/2017|
|NEW! AMENDED CONSTITUTION||32||12/10/2017||12/10/2017|
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||10||31/03/2017||28/04/2017|