Tornier Orthopedics Ireland Limited was set up on Friday the 30th of March 1979. Their current partial address is Cork, and the company status is Normal. The company has 6 directors who have also been the directors of 8 other Irish companies between them; 1 of which is now closed. Tornier Orthopedics Ireland Limited has 1 shareholder.
- Latest Credit Movement:
- Date of Last Movement:03/12/2020
- Latest Accounts Filed:30/10/2020
- Report Based On Accounts:29/12/2019
- Next Set of Accounts Due:30/09/2021
- Credit Report & Financials
- Company Printout Report
- Directors & Owners Report
- Bad Debt Judgments Report
- Mortgages Report
- Company Name:Tornier Orthopedics Ireland Limited
- Time in Business:42 Years
- Company Number:67915
- Size:Large Company
- Current Status:NORMAL
- Principal Activity:[52.32] Retail Sale of Medical and Orthopaedic Goods
- May Trade As:Tornier Orthopedics Ireland Ltd
- Registered Address:Hartnett's Cross,
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Purchase either the Standard Company Report or a Credit Report to view details on the directors of this company.
Discover poor payment histories of any company by searching our Judgment Database, for court actions brought against a company for non-payment of a debt. Plus get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months. Judgments are available as part of the Credit Report.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|B10 CHANGE IN DIRECTORS/SECRETARY||10||01/12/2020||23/03/2021|
|B10 CHANGE IN DIRECTORS/SECRETARY||3||01/12/2020||02/02/2021|
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||9||28/09/2020||30/10/2020|
|Certificate - Form C1 - Charge Created by a Company Incorporated in the State||1||09/01/2013||16/01/2013|