Tomas Ffrench Limited was set up on Wednesday the 16th of June 2004. Their current partial address is Wexford, and the company status is Normal. The company's current directors have been the director of 6 other Irish companies between them; 1 of which is now closed. Tomas Ffrench Limited has 2 shareholders.
- Latest Credit Movement:
- Date of Last Movement:27/05/2023
- Latest Accounts Filed:25/05/2023
- Report Based On Accounts:30/06/2022
- Next Set of Accounts Due:30/03/2024
- Credit Report & Financials
- Company Printout Report
- Directors & Owners Report
- Bad Debt Judgments Report
- Mortgages Report
- Company Name:Tomas Ffrench Limited
- Time in Business:19 Years
- Company Number:387433
- Company Size:Micro Company
- Current Status:NORMAL
- Principal Activity:[45.21] General Construction of Buildings and Civil Engineering Works
- May Trade As:Tomas Ffrench Ltd
- Registered Address:Danescastle,
Carrig on Bannow,
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Purchase either the Standard Company Report or a Credit Report to view details on the directors of this company.
Discover poor payment histories of any company by searching our Judgment Database, for court actions brought against a company for non-payment of a debt. Plus get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months. Judgments are available as part of the Credit Report.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|Form B1C - Annual Return General||5||30/03/2023||25/05/2023|
|Form B1C - Annual Return General||5||30/03/2022||24/05/2022|
|Form B1C - Annual Return General||4||23/03/2021||05/05/2021|
“pays and on time,,